Monday, September 3, 2012

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!


Dip baby DIP!

If you haven't had freshly made guacamole dip, then you are missin' out. This recipe is very fast and easy to make! My husband can't get enough...I think he likes it so well because it packs a punch. If you are not a fan of spicy food, I would recommend that you alter this recipe to fit your needs.

This is what you will need:

1. 2 Ripe Avocados (Medium)
2. One can of drained Mexican Lime and Cilantro Ro-tel   
    (Save the juice) 
3. 6 ounces of Sour Cream
4. 2 Tbs of Tabasco Sauce
5. Half of a Cup of Mexican Blend Cheese
6. Guacamole Mix 
    (I use half of the mild packet and half of the extra spicy packet)
7. Salt and Pepper to your liking... I normally do about 1 tsp   
    each.




Once you have all of your ingredients combined in your bowl, mix them well. If your dip seems a little dry, add a little bit of Ro-tel juice to the mix.  Once the consistency is to your liking, cover and place it in the refrigerator for approximately one hour. 
(This is always different for me because of the size of the avocados, but I usually add about 1 Tbs of juice.) 

Serve and ENJOY!!


This dip is perfect for Taco Tuesdays, football parties or any large gatherings. Serve it on your tacos or with Doritos. Organic Blue Corn chips are great too, but they are very difficult to find. Try it out and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment